Our Development Process
- Discussion First we want to get to know you, your company and the vision you have for your new website. This is an important part of making sure we’re all on the same page so that you end up with exactly what you want.
- Concepts Based on our discussion of your requirements we will present several template options for you to preview. Once you choose a design that you like, we’ll move forward with the next step.
- Building Your Site Using the template you have chosen, we’ll build out your site with all of your images, videos and other content. Throughout the process you’ll be able to see live previews of your site. If we’re developing for a company that has an existing site we setup a separate server for development so that your live site won’t be affected during development.
- Final Proofing After we’ve completed your site, we will ask you to go through it with a fine-toothed comb. This is where we make final tweaks and modifications before…
- Going Live! When everyone is happy with the site, we’ll turn it up live for the world to see. It will be fully functional and submitted to Google and other sites for indexing online so that your customers can find you right away.
Some of our clients want us to manage their sites for them, and we’re happy to provide that service, but many people want to be able to easily edit and maintain their own sites. Even though we always develop with mature, easy to use frameworks, we believe in giving our clients the personal training that they need in order to feel comfortable making changes to their websites. It’s a key difference that sets us apart from other companies, and we’re proud of it.
- Manage Your Own Site, Right Away You won’t need to wait for your employee to come back from expensive training. We’ll have them ready to go when the site is.
- No Expensive Software Forget about having to purchase thousands of dollars of software just to edit an image or add a link. Those days are in the past – good riddance.
- Make Changes in Minutes You can jump right in and edit your site as easily as you word a Word document. That’s one of many reasons we utilize software like WordPress and Joomla – they provide built-in editors and interfaces where you can manage almost every aspect of your site.