As a Google Apps Authorized Reseller, United Networks can help your company implement cloud-based solutions that will save your business time and money and give you access to the latest in online Email, collaboration and business tools. Whether you’re interested in migrating from your current solution or have a new business, United Networks will guide you through the process from start to finish and provides continuous management solutions for our clients.
Want to learn more about Google Apps? View our product tour or read on to find out more about the features included with Google Apps.
What Comes With Google Apps?
|Gmail for business offers 25 GB of storage per user, powerful spam filtering, BlackBerry and Outlook interoperability, and a 99.9% uptime SLA.|
|A web-based calendar application that enables employees to work together efficiently and helps minimize costs and IT hassles.|
|Web-based documents, spreadsheets, drawings and presentations that let users edit the same file at the same time so you always have the latest version.|
|Google Groups can be used as mailing lists and to share calendars, docs, sites, and videos easily with co-workers.|
|Google Talk is an instant messaging service that provides text, video and voice communication – all integrated into Gmail through your web browser.|
|Google Sites is an easy way to create secure web pages for intranets and team projects. No coding or HTML required.|
|Google securely hosts and streams your videos, so employees don’t need to share videos over email, or burden IT with a complex on-site video solution.|
How Do I Migrate to Google Apps?
Your migration path depends on your current environment. If your company uses webmail, Outlook or any other traditional form of E-Mail then all you have to do is provide your users with a different webmail address and our simple training materials after your Google Apps account is setup. We can even migrate your existing E-Mails, calendars and contacts into your new Google accounts. You don’t have to stop using Outlook if you don’t want to – Google provides a utility that synchronizes Outlook with your new Google Apps cloud services. Users of devices such as Android phones and tablets, iPads and iPhones will enjoy seamless integration of their E-mail, Calendars and Contacts. No matter what you’re using or how you want to deploy Google Apps, we’ll be there to help you every step of the way and once the migration is complete we’ll continue to provide account management free of charge.
How Much Does it Cost?
Pricing is straight forward. Just $50 per account per year. When you purchase Google Apps from United Networks we include free setup and account management for the life of your subscription. If you need help deploying Google Apps we can help with that as well.
How Do I Get Started or Learn More?
Getting started is easy – just click the blue Start Now! button below and fill out the form to send us a message and we’ll be in touch within one business day. No obligations and no pressure.//
- A new activity stream in Drive shows you what's changed - January 15, 2014
- Reach people you know more easily through Gmail and Google+ - January 13, 2014
- Targeted legal holds in Google Vault - December 12, 2013
- Update to Device management setting in the Admin console - December 05, 2013
- Scheduled Release: View and save Gmail attachment directly with Drive - December 04, 2013
- Add names to Hangouts video calls in Google Calendar - December 05, 2013
- New sign-in page for Google Apps customers (coming next year) - November 26, 2013
- Google Maps autocomplete in Google Calendar - December 05, 2013
- Scheduled Release: Calendar events that update when Google Groups change - December 03, 2013
- Gmail and Calendar support in Google Takeout - December 05, 2013
- Admin controls and global address list support for Hangouts - November 21, 2013
- Domain-restricted videos in YouTube - November 19, 2013
- View and save Gmail attachment directly with Drive - November 14, 2013
- Third-party apps now easier to find and more secure - November 19, 2013
- End of support for Internet Explorer 9 - November 05, 2013
- New version of the Google bar - October 31, 2013
- Calendar events that update when Google Groups change - November 05, 2013
- Hangouts can now be enabled for domains using Google Apps Vault - October 21, 2013
- Domain-restricted Google+ communities - November 05, 2013
- Share Docs, Slides and Drawings with people who do not have a Google Account - October 07, 2013
- Domain labels, Mobile updates and a new API for using Google+ at work - August 14, 2013
- Monitor user logins, storage consumption and apps usage with the Admin SDK - October 01, 2013
- Google Apps Directory Sync version 3.2.1 now available - August 06, 2013
- Full screen option in the new Gmail compose experience - July 30, 2013
- Email alerts for Admins - August 06, 2013
- Print Google Forms in a fillable format - June 28, 2013
- New URL and multiple account sign-in for the Admin console - August 06, 2013
- Scheduled release updates for June 5th, 201 - June 06, 2013
- A new inbox to put you in control - June 06, 2013