The Shopify platform is a feature packed, user friendly system that makes getting a webstore up and running easier than ever before, but sometimes you need a little help from a Shopify developer to get things just right. That’s where we come in.
As Shopify Partners we have access to all of the right people and resources to really make your webstore shine. We’ve worked with clients to customize Shopify templates to suit their needs and modify processes to create an even better experience for their customers. Each company has its own way of doing business and their own unique set of customers. We work with our clients to ensure that their needs are met while suggesting improvements based on their own data and our experience in the industry.
We’ve developed webstores using many of the biggest names in the industry but we think Shopify is best in class for a number of reasons:
- A Great Admin Interface – The back end of Shopify is clean, modern and easy to use. It’s powerful without being cluttered; a feat rarely seen in ecommerce.
- Superb Support – The technical support team at Shopify is second to none. They respond in a timely fashion, have knowledgeable staff, and know where to point you when the answer isn’t simple.
- Template Design – Usually ecommerce platforms have pretty uninspiring default templates. Not Shopify. They have some of the best looking free templates in the industry.
- SEO – Search engine optimization is key in ecommerce and Shopify is a leader in this area. Where other platforms had to play catch up as SEO became more important, Shopify incorporated best practices since their founding in 2004.
- Liquid – As a Shopify developer, the templating system a platform uses is very important. It needs to be well documented, simple and efficient. Shopify’s Liquid templating engine covers all of these bases.
- Community – Shopify is the world’s leading SAAS provider, with over 100,000 global retailers. That means that there are a lot of people building things on the Shopify platform, including Apps and templates. It’s a solid system and there are a lot of people invested in it so you don’t have to worry about if it’s going to be around five years from now.
Those are just a few reasons why Shopify should be at the top of your list when considering which ecommerce platform is right for your business. However, no platform is the perfect fit for every company. That’s why we encourage all of our clients to do their homework and try the free trial to be sure your needs are met. If you can’t find a feature that you need, be sure to visit the Shopify App Store which has a lot of free apps that address many common requests. We’re here if you have any further questions or just need a hand working through the options.
Go ahead and take a look at Shopify. If you need a Shopify developer to help get things setup or customize your store, get in touch!
Additional Shopify Features:
- Sell online, offline and on-the-go using Shopify’s powerful technology including Shopify POS.
- Use your own domain name
- Sell gift cards
- Integrated blogging platform to create blog posts
- Process credit card payments directly through Shopify, or other gateways
- Process purchases with your iPhone using Shopify Mobile
- Access ecommerce analytics
- Use built-in SEO, coupon codes and A/B testing
- Rely on fast servers and cutting edge infrastructure
- Fully PCI Level 1 Compliant checkout
- Unlimited SKUs